12 January 2010

Slowing life down a little


A few more photographs from my brief visit to the Stoney Cross area of the New Forest last week.

Something I discovered from my recent road trip from Las Vegas to Denver is that its good to stop and enjoy the beautiful scenes around us.  On so many previous road trips I've been rushing around, stopping for a couple of minutes, taking a couple of snaps and continuing on my merry way.  It's so much more rewarding to stop and if it doesn't sound too hippy, to be a part of the place you're in.  Try it sometime, stop the car in a quiet area and watch a sunset.  I guarantee you won't regret it.

For those who care about the technical stuff - all of these photographs were taken with Panasonic's wonderful GF1 camera with a 20mm pancake lens.

No comments: